Looking for a unique Valentine’s Day activity for your Spanish class? Check out this Spanish collaborative poster for el Día de San Valentín! Not only will this Spanish Valentine’s Day vocabulary poster provide a great team-building activity for your students, but you can also use the finished poster to decorate your classroom, door, or hallway in February!
Save 20% on this poster and two other collaborative posters for el Día de San Valentín with the Spanish Valentine’s Day Collaborative Poster Bundle. Click HERE to see it.
Students will each color one square of the poster and cut it out. After they finish coloring and cutting, use the included guide to put the pieces together like a puzzle to create a beautiful 24″ x 36″ poster!
- 1 Spanish Valentine’s Day vocabulary poster
- 3 printing options to fit your class size needs (18, 24, and 36 squares)
- Detailed student instructions
- Assembly directions with grid
- Optional reading activity with a comprehensible reading passage in Spanish that includes all of the vocabulary words on the poster and 10 comprehension questions in Spanish and English w/ answer keys.
- Hallway display
- Door decor
- Bulletin board
- Sub plan
- Brain break
- Team-building activity
Please see the preview for more details.
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
Feliz Día de San Valentín Collaborative Poster
Spanish Conversation Hearts Collaborative Poster
Día de San Valentín Conversation Cards
Día de San Valentín Mystery Picture – Cognates
Día de San Valentín Mystery Picture – Regular Present Tense Verbs
Día de San Valentín Mystery Picture – IR
Día de San Valentín Mystery Picture – Reflexive Verbs
There are no reviews yet.