Looking for a unique holiday activity for your Spanish class? Check out this Spanish collaborative poster! Not only will this holiday traditions poster provide a great team-building activity for your students, but you can also use the finished poster to decorate your classroom, door, or hallway during the holidays!
Best part? Students will also learn about some of the holiday traditions on the poster! This collaborative poster comes with three reading passages and questions in Spanish and English.
Save 20% on this holiday collaborative poster and four others with the Holiday Spanish Collaborative Poster Bundle.
Students will each color one square of the poster and cut it out. After they finish coloring and cutting, use the included guide to put the pieces together like a puzzle to create a festive 24″ x 36″ poster!
- 1 holiday traditions poster
- 3 print options to fit your class size needs (18, 24, and 36 squares)
- Detailed student instructions
- Assembly directions with grid
- 3 reading passages with comprehension questions in Spanish and English about El Gordo, las piñatas navideñas, and la Rosca de Reyes
- Hallway display
- Door decor
- Bulletin board
- Sub plan
- Brain break
- Team-building activity