Looking for a unique Valentine’s Day activity for your Spanish class? Check out this Spanish collaborative poster for el Día de San Valentín! Not only will this Spanish conversation hearts poster provide a great team-building activity for your students, but you can also use the finished poster to decorate your classroom, door, or hallway in February!
Save 20% on this poster and two other collaborative posters for el Día de San Valentín with the Spanish Valentine’s Day Collaborative Poster Bundle. Click HERE to see it.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Students will each color one square of the poster and cut it out. After they finish coloring and cutting, use the included guide to put the pieces together like a puzzle to create a beautiful 24″ x 36″ poster!
- 1 Spanish conversation hearts poster
- 3 printing options to fit your class size needs (18, 24, and 36 squares)
- Detailed student instructions
- Assembly directions with grid
- Optional reading activity in Spanish and English about how Valentine’s Day is celebrated in different Spanish-speaking countries. Includes 10 comprehension questions and answer key.
THIS COLLABORATIVE POSTER IS GREAT FOR:
- Hallway display
- Door decor
- Bulletin board
- Sub plan
- Brain break
- Team-building activity
Please see the preview for more details.
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
Spanish Valentine’s Day Vocabulary Collaborative Poster
Día de San Valentín Conversation Cards
Día de San Valentín Mystery Picture – Cognates