Looking for a unique vocabulary activity for your Spanish class? Check out this Spanish winter vocabulary collaborative poster! Not only will this Spanish collaborative poster provide a great team-building activity for your students, but you can also use the finished poster to decorate your classroom, door, or hallway this winter!
Best part? Students will also learn Spanish winter vocabulary! This collaborative poster for el invierno comes with two extension activity options for students to complete when they are done coloring their squares:
- A worksheet about the 10 vocabulary words on the poster
- A reading passage that incorporates all the vocabulary on the poster and 10 comprehension questions for students to answer about the passage. It comes in three versions- Spanish reading passage and Spanish questions, Spanish reading passage and English questions, and English reading passage and English questions. Answer keys are included!
Save 20% on this poster and all my other collaborative posters for Spanish class with the Spanish Collaborative Poster Mega Bundle. Bonus? You also get all future collaborative posters I make FOR FREE once you own the bundle! Click HERE to see it.
Students will each color one square of the poster and cut it out. After they finish coloring and cutting, use the included guide to put the pieces together like a puzzle to create a beautiful 24″ x 36″ poster!
- 1 poster with 10 winter vocabulary words in Spanish
- 3 poster options to fit your class size needs (18, 24, and 36 squares)
- Detailed student instructions
- Assembly directions with grid
- Extension activity about the vocabulary on the poster
- Reading passage and 10 comprehension questions in Spanish and English
- Answer keys
- Hallway display
- Door decor
- Bulletin board
- Sub plan
- Brain break
- Team-building activity
Please see the preview for more details.
There are no reviews yet.