Looking for a unique holiday activity for your Spanish class? Check out this Spanish collaborative poster! Not only will this informative Los Reyes Magos poster provide a great team-building activity for your students, but you can also use the finished poster to decorate your classroom, door, or hallway during the holidays!
This poster comes in Spanish and English.
For a limited time only, you can save over 50% on this poster and all my other Christmas holiday resources with the new Spanish Christmas Activity Bundle!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Students will each color one square of the poster and cut it out. After they finish coloring and cutting, use the included guide to put the pieces together like a puzzle to create a beautiful 24″ x 36″ poster!
- 1 infographic-style poster
- 6 printing options to fit your class size needs (18, 24, and 36 squares in bubble text and regular text)
- Detailed student instructions
- Assembly directions with grid
- Optional reading activities about Los Reyes Magos in Spanish and English for students to do after they finish coloring their squares
- Coloring page
THIS COLLABORATIVE POSTER IS GREAT FOR:
- Hallway display
- Door decor
- Bulletin board
- Sub plan
- Brain break
- Team-building activity